Safety and security of mind with e-mail archiving
With an ever-increasing number of e-mails sent as part of corporate business, an efficient archiving solution is required. In view of the fact that e-mails contain business-critical information such as receipts, invoices or business letters, companies are compelled to securely store all of the transferred information. With indevis E-Mail Archiving e-mails can be archived in a space-saving and cost-effective manner under compliance with legal requirements. The e-mail services offered by indevis enable you to communicate safely and securely. While you can securely store your e-mails over many years with the E-Mail Archiving service, the indevis E-Mail Security service protects against spam and malware, and indevis E-Mail Encryption provides protection against unauthorized reading.
- Long-term secure storage of e-mails
- Legally compliant e-mail archiving in accordance with GoBD (Principles of orderly management and storage of books, recordings and documents in digital format and regarding data access – issued by the German Federal Ministry of Finance)
- High level of efficiency by automated processes
- Fast retrieval of e-mails by full-text searches of text and attachments
- Reduced load on e-mail servers and mailboxes
- Protection against data loss due to high level of memory redundancy
- Management, maintenance and upgrading of clients' own solutions no longer required
- Scalable costs: Investment shift from CapEx to OpEx
The indevis E-Mail Archiving service satisfies the requirements that companies must implement legally compliant archiving and save e-mails fully in digital format, protected against manipulation and retrievable at all times.
Tamper-resistant e-mail archiving
All incoming and outgoing e-mails are automatically retrieved from the customer’s e-mail server using POP3 or IMAP, provided with a hash code, indexed and stored in a storage area. The hash codes are saved on the indevis Virtualization Platform. Any attempts to manipulate e-mails are detected by means of the hash codes. The e-mails themselves are stored separately in the indevis Cloud Storage in at least one personal storage space, the so-called "storage array". Along with the actual e-mail text contents, also the subject line, recipient(s), sender and attachment(s) are archived and indexed at the same time. This makes it considerably easier to find e-mails in the archive since each e-mail can be located within a few seconds using the full-text indexing. This means that messages can be viewed and restored at any time by authorized users, saving time and thereby ensuring a high level of efficiency while also complying with all statutory requirements for fast retrieval.
indevis License and System Rental
You have the option of acquiring all products and services under rental or leasing arrangements. You can find further information on our webpage indevis License and System Rental or get in contact with our Sales team at +49 (89) 45 24 24-100.